SBI customers have access to a variety of online services that make it easy to access their accounts. One such service is the ability to obtain your account passbook online or SBI passbook statements online. SBI (State Bank of India), one of India’s biggest banks, has approximately 15000 branches across the country. They offer a wide range of banking services for both individuals and businesses. In this post, we’ll show you how to obtain the SBI online passbook statement. Online passbook statements are also known as SBI e-passbook. This article explains the steps involved in creating an online passbook statement.
Important Points To Get SBI Passbook Statement Online
To get your passbook statement online with the State Bank of India (SBI), you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the SBI online banking website and log in to your account using your user ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Account Summary” tab in the top menu.
- From the Account Summary page, you will see a list of your accounts with SBI. Select the account for which you want to view the passbook statement.
- On the account page, click on the “e-Statement” tab.
- Select the statement period for which you want to view the statement, and then click on the “Go” button.
- The passbook statement for the selected period will be displayed on the screen. You can view, download, or print the statement as needed.
Note: If you are not registered for SBI’s online banking service, you can visit an SBI branch and request a passbook statement. You can also request a statement by contacting SBI’s customer care center.