Customers of Vijауа bаnk can access all account-related details in a centralized location using the bank’s web banking service. You don’t have to go to the branch to check your balance, move money around, pay bills, view your credit card statements, or do anything else banking-related. When you use Internet banking, you can access your bank statements online in PDF format without printing them out. You will need access to a Vijaya bank Internet banking facility in order to check your account balance and transaction history online.
If you’re unfamiliar with online banking, we’ve laid out everything you need to know to get your Vijaya bank account statement right here. Make sure you have internet banking; otherwise, you won’t be able to view your bank statement online.
Vijaya Bank Account Statement Download Online
1. You must go to the official Vijaya Bank website in order to access the account statement online.
Note: Because the Vijaya bank merged with Bank of Baroda, you can see a Bank of Baroda here.
2. Enter your user ID, password, and password hint now, then click the Login button.
3. After providing accurate information, you will be taken to the Vijaya Bank net banking dashboard.
4. Next, select the Account Status option under the Accounts tab.
5. After that, you must choose your account number, the date of the transaction, and click on search.
Note: You can view a maximum of three months’ worth of statements at once. You can filter the transaction with categories to check online debit or credit card amount statuses. Тhе lаѕt N The transmission filter allows you to check the N number of the transmission status.
6. Your Viaya Bank account status will be displayed to you after clicking the search tab. You can view or download your account statement by simply clicking on the “Download Details” link, choosing your file format (such as “DF,” “L,” “L,” or “Session”), and then clicking the “K” button to download.
7. The downloaded statement will be stored in your device storage, and you don’t need to enter any passwords to view the statement.
Why To Download Vijaya Bank Account Statement Online
With online banking, you have the freedom to conduct a transaction from anywhere. You can access it from your home, office, or even while you’re traveling. Senior citizens and pension holders find it difficult to regularly visit the branch to print passbooks and complete basic banking tasks like fund transfers, etc. In this instance, You need to activate your Vijaya bank’s online banking once network banking becomes available. After that, you will be able to perform bank-related actions from any device, anywhere. Not only this, but you can also download your bank statement online in SDF or another format or save it for later use.
One of the best features of Vijaya Internet Banking is the ability to manage all of your Vijaya Bank accounts in one location. Therefore, if you have multiple Vijaya Bank accounts in various branches, you can save a ton of time by handling your basic banking tasks through Vjiaya Bank Net Banking.
So this was the post about “How To Get Vijaya Bank Account Statement Online” You can view or download the statement by simply logging into your Vijaya Bank online banking. Alternatively, you can also download the Vijaya ePassBook mobile application and register your account on it to view your address book online at any time.
You can quickly check your detailed account status by adhering to the above statement. However, if you encounter any difficulties while using the bank statement, you can submit a comment below with your inquiry, and we’ll do our best to assist you as soon as we can.