Facts Of Having Cloud Based Phone System
The fact is you pay for only the extensions you actually use and minimize the charges for local and long distance calls. Businesses opting for cloud-based telephony are seeing advantages galore over in-house systems lower operating costs, automatic updates, built-in disaster recovery, and scalability.
The telecommunication technology has taken a quantum leap in recent times and businesses are looking for ways to improve their telecom facilities. Working with a service provider that can offer latest telephony through a Cloud-based solution is the option most business enterprises are vigorously exploring.
With a Cloud-based PBX, the applications and management of the system is totally with the service provider, and voice connectivity made possible over a dedicated or shared IP connection to one or more locations. Cost savings is the chief attraction of a Cloud-based PBX service.
To facilitate better understanding and greater appreciation, it may be worthwhile to list the pros of Cloud-based phone system:
1. Cloud phone system provides you with greater speed. Because the data is housed all over the place your data will choose the fastest path to follow.
2. Cloud based PBX offers redundancy. If one server breaks down for whatever reason, another server is there ready to handle the load. This means uninterrupted reliable service.
3. By switching over to a Cloud-based PBX you can save significantly on your monthly phone bills. This is especially true if your business makes frequent long distance calls, or has a heavy trunk setup with your traditional PBX.
4. With Cloud based PBX phone system you are not required to purchase any bulky hardware nor worry about its maintenance. Without a phone closet, switchboard, or wiring system, Cloud phone system save you investment in infrastructure, overhead expenses and eternal maintenance cost.
5. Cloud telephone enables you to make/receive calls from anywhere and all from the same number. It forwards calls from your office to your cell phone, to your home or wherever you are. Check for Cloud Based Phone System in bigintmedia
6. Cloud based phone systems offers greater flexibility. Remote workers can easily be added to the phone system and you can also configure your mobile phone to connect to the hosted phone system.
7. Your cloud voicemail can be accessed through your phone, email, smartphone app, or the web. Many services providers allow voice-to-text transcriptions so that you can check your voice messages like you check your email.
8. Most of the Cloud based phone systems are capable of seamless integration with many of today’s most ubiquitously used smartphones. Android phones, iPhones and Blackberries.
Cloud Telephony, simply stated, delivers automated telephone applications to any phone, any place, anytime. Businesses are clamoring to avail Cloud phone system to improve their communication facilities and overall productivity and thereby to edge out competition.